Pupil Premium Grant
At Little Weighton Rowley CE Primary School, our intention is that all pupils, irrespective of their background or the challenges they face, make good progress and achieve success in all areas of the curriculum and in the wider aspects of their Little Weighton journey. This will ensure that they are ready for the next stage of their journey. Our intent is underpinned by our vision:
- We want children to hold tight to their convictions – know what is right and respectful; be responsible; understand and accept their own and others’ uniqueness
- We want children to ‘give it all they’ve got’ and be resolute – always be determined to do their best; resilient to keep trying; confident to try new things, show curiosity and take risks; independent and organized
- We want children to ‘love without stopping’ – showing empathy and kindness towards each other; love and feel loved; belong and feel safe; be happy.
As a small school, we have excellent knowledge of our children, which allows us to focus specifically on the needs of individuals whilst bearing in mind the common challenges facing pupils identified as disadvantaged. It is our intention that non-disadvantage pupils’ attainment will be sustained and improved alongside progress for their disadvantaged peers. High quality teaching and early intervention are at the heart of our approach to ensure that expectation and standards for all pupils are high.
The overall aims of our pupil premium strategy are;
- To raise attainment of both disadvantaged and non-disadvantage pupils through quality first teaching
- To act early to intervene, seeking specialist SEND support where appropriate
- To ensure that pupils identified with social and emotional difficulties (both disadvantaged and non-disadvantaged) develop self-regulation skills, independence and emotional resilience.
Please click on the links below to see details of our how we have used our Pupil Premium Grant and the impact it has had...
- Pupil Premium Grant September 2021 to July 2024
- Impact statement for PPG 2021/2022
- Impact Statement for PPG 2022/2023
- Pupil Premium Grant for 2021/2023 (Updated version for 23/24)