Our School Uniform
For school your child needs to wear our school uniform. This consists of;
- royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- white or royal blue polo shirt or white shirt
- grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- blue checked cotton dresses can be worn in warmer weather.
Sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts with our school logo are available from the school office.
Please pay on SIMS Pay and collect from school.
Children will need a pair of indoor shoes, these need to be a plain colour (black, blue white etc).
For P.E. your child needs an indoor and outdoor kit. We usually encourage children to leave their kits in school, taking them home at the end of a half term or when they need washing. Your child needs;
- Emerald green school P.E shirt
- Black shorts/cycling shorts
- Trainers and socks
- Black tracksuit bottoms/leggings and sweatshirt/hoodie for outdoor PE