Our School Uniform
For school your child needs to wear our school uniform. This consists of;
- royal blue sweatshirt or cardigan (preferably with the school logo)
- white, pale blue or royal blue polo shirt or white shirt
- grey trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- blue checked cotton dresses can be worn in warmer weather.
Sweatshirts, cardigans and polo shirts with our school logo are available from our suppliers, please use this link;
Children will need a pair of indoor trainers which will be worn around school and for indoor P.E. sessions. These need to be a plain colour (black, blue, grey or white).
For P.E. your child needs an indoor and outdoor kit. Children in Years 1 to 6 need to wear their P.E. kits to school on their P.E days. Your child's class teacher will inform you of your child's P.E. days.
- emerald green school P.E shirt (preferably with the school logo)
- black shorts/cycling shorts/skort
- trainers and socks
- black tracksuit bottoms/leggings and black sweatshirt/hoodie for outdoor (plain without logos)
Please click on this link to view our full school uniform policy.